-For whoever is visiting our blog at this specific time: we (the class of 2014) are kicking off the new semester by posting stuff that seems to be useful to each of us.
-Having said that, I wish I would have written the entry below >>>>>>>>> K&M
-Having said that, here’s some new junk:
- Look at this always, everyday, specially right before going to bed: The Daily What, because it will prevent you from going to bed and will inform you on everything under the sun. DailyCrap+Science+Art+Lasers+Food+Apps+CatPoems+Viral+Everything. Including the never to be forgotten Gustavo Almodovar.
- Arts and Letters Daily, because you need to stop looking at The Daily What, and read Arts and Letters Daily.
- Dlisted, because you will want to stop looking at Arts and Letters Daily, but not go back to the infinite regress of The Daily What. #LITE
- Youtube, for fetishes, like LIFT AND CARRY (women carrying men) and ASMR (Automatic Sensory Meridian Response, or women whispering what they’re doing)
- This, on repeat: RAD TIMES
- This, when you’re finished repeating the above: You’re My Heart You’re My Soul
- This, when you’re finished repeating the above: Babooshka
- This, always: TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART LITERAL VERSION